Fridays are my favourite day.
Mc Douche Bag Selfie.
It’s a lovely Tuesday, despite being up at 6:15 AM and having a run in with a big, fat spider in the kitchen. It then did that thing spiders do- disappeared after I sprayed it. No body was found. It’s probably holed up somewhere with its mates, plotting revenge. God help me.
25 90’s-2000’s Pop/punk rock mashup
HOLY SHIT THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING
1) “In Too Deep” - Sum 41
2) “Misery Business” - Paramore
3) “Helena” - My Chemical Romance
4) “American Idiot” - Green Day
5) “Feeling This” - Blink 182
6) “Basketcase” - Green Day
7) “Stay Together for the Kids” - Blink 182
8) “Gives You Hell” - All-American Rejects
9) “The Rock Show” - Blink 182
10) “The Middle” - Jimmy Eat World
11) “I Caught Fire” - the Used
12) “Sugar, We’re Going Down” - Fall Out Boy
13) “That’s What You Get” - Paramore
14) “Five Mintues to Midnight” - Boys Like Girls
15) “Move Along” - All-American Rejects
16) “Stacy’s Mom” - Fountains of Wayne
17) “Dear Maria, Count Me In” - All Time Low
18) “Crushcrushcrush” - Paramore
19) “Here (In Your Arms)” - Hellogoodbye
20) “Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been” - Relient K
21) “Soul Meets Body” - Death Cab For Cutie
22) “The Future Freaks Me Out” - Motion City Soundtrack
23) “My Friends Over You” - New Found Glory
24) “Fat Lip” - Sum 41
25) “Teenagers” - My Chemical Romance
26) “Perfect” - Simple Plan
This is literally perfection, omg
This is the most amazing thing I have ever heard
this is the best thing. omg.
i run to this. i have for about 18 months now. haha. still not sick of it.
i needed to bring this back
When my daughter first showed signs of hating herself, I got out photoshop. We went and found an image of her choosing, of a woman. I spent the next two hours showing her just how easy it was to alter this woman. I changed her hair, whitened her teeth, made her thinner. I erased her blemishes and even made her taller while my daughter sat there aghast. At the end of it she loudly said - ” THAT’S NOT FAIR!”
I told her that damn near every image she saw of people in magazines, on television, etc, was altered like this, and that she should never compare herself to that, because even supermodels don’t look like supermodels.
I wish I could do that for every child. I wish it was a mandatory class in school.
I AM SHOWING THIS TO EVERYONE
I SAW THIS IN CLASS BEFORE. THE TEACHER WAS ALL LIKE ”please, never compare yourself to people you see in magazines. They’re always altered. It’s as easy as that.” I ALMOST STOOD UP AND YELLED ”AMEN, MISS. AMEN.”